Simple pole routine in heels
Pole fitness is here to stay boys and girls. You might as well get with the program and face that fact. And since its a new year with endless possibilities and new focus; I might as well kick it off with a tiny training session from a class at Polearity in Honolulu.
Sassy, but classy pole choreo
What else can I say that that I loved this class. First of all because I am still injured in my hand so I cannot do the more acrobatical stuff yet. And second: because it was a class full of fun, innocent, flirty fitness, with a bunch of amazing girls. Whats the harm in dancing in heels anyway I wonder…?
Its getting a bit old to explain people that pole is a sport now, and has been taken out of the clubs ages ago. Pole fitness is well structured by national and international federations such as IPFDA – International Pole Dance Fitness Association and International Pole Sports Federation. Apart from this there are numerous spots clubs, dance studios, training centers that offers classes.
5 steps to make any choreo look a little more sassy
- move as slow as you can. As ssssssloooooooooooooooow as you can…..
- Trace the lines of your body when you move your hands around, dont just randomply throw out a hand or foot. Let it all flow in continous movements. Remember; people have a tendency to look where you place your hands, so think about that…
- Start with simple choreography
- Put on a music that you really feel and that you love
- Keep your facial expressions light. Smile and throw in some eye contact here and there
Here is the simple choreo we did in less than one hour. Try it!
My pole studio Poleart Dance Studios will open as usual this spring again for the season in Ericeira. We will throw lots of workshops, classes and training weeks. More on this later. Here is the song we used. SO EPIC! Love love love. Pole fitness outfits from Rad Pole Wear. See you on the dance floor ladies 😀